You must register for online banking services to be able to register for Mobile Banking Services. Download the app from your Apple App Store or Google Play Store once you have registered for the mobile banking service.
Mobile Banking Service offers:
- No monthly fee*
- Transfer funds between your designated accounts
- View the balance and review recent transactions in your designated accounts
- Pay bills using the Bill Payment Service*
- Deposit checks using Concordia Mobile Deposit
*Fees apply to Bill Pay inactivity on Consumer accounts
(See Schedule of Fees)
*Fees apply to Business Account Bill Payment Services
(See Schedule of Fees)
Access your statements conveniently and securely...Anytime...Anywhere!
Tired of the paper clutter? Easily access online statements whenever you need them, and join our effort to conserve natural resources.
Reduce the risk of identity theft associated with stolen mail, or not properly shredding financial information.
No need to file bank statements, we will do it for you! Enjoy real-time access of 24 months of statements. Receive email notifications when statements are available for viewing!
Enjoy convenient and secure access to your personal checking, Blue Chip savings, or money market accounts for free!
It’s Easy to Enroll:
- Register for 2. or Log in to Concordia Bank’s Online Banking.
- Select Accounts tab, select Statements option from dropdown, and choose Statement Preference.
- A valid email address is required for eStatements.
- From here, complete the enrollment process by confirming PDF access, reviewing the terms and conditions, and begin viewing your statements online!3.
- *For Commercial accounts, contact a friendly customer service representative at any of our seven convenient locations.
Questions? Contact us at 318.336.5258
Legal Disclosures & Information
- Message, data and/or internet service provider rates may apply.
- To register for Online Banking, customers can visit with a friendly customer service representative at any of our seven convenient locations
- Available for personal deposit accounts only. Must be account owner to complete enrollment.
Improvements to Online Banking
On June 13 th at 9 PM, Concordia Bank will upgrade your Online Banking service with the following enhancements:
- Improved look and feel that still provides an ideal experience for our customers.
- Responsive Login Pages - allows you to have the same experience on your mobile devices as well as your laptop/desktop.
- Recurring Transaction Improvements – Added Notification Alerts along with alert icons that will appear on the Activity and Scheduled Transfer screen to inform you of a failed transaction along with providing you with a reason for the failed transaction.
The upgrade will begin at 9 PM and will take approximately 5 hours, please check for availability. Thank you for your business. As always, Concordia Bank is dedicated to making your Online Banking experience easy, secure, and time-efficient.
Is Online Banking Private and Secure?
Yes. To ensure a high level of security, we require that all users have a modern browser that support a minimum of 128 bit encryption with SSL and TLS protocols. Browser software retrieves Web pages and displays them on your screen.
Please make sure you are using the latest version of one of the following web browsers and apply all updates as they are released by the vendor:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (Windows 8 and 7)
Microsoft Edge (Windows 10)
Concordia Bank & Trust Company is committed to keeping our customer's financial data safe and secure. To assist us in offering Internet banking services in a secure manner, we use several types of technology to ensure the confidentiality of your information. The following measures have been taken to ensure your privacy, including:
Encryption - The latest encryption technology ensures that another party cannot access your confidential account information. Encryption is a way to rewrite something in code, which can be decoded later with the right "key". When you request information about your accounts, the information is sent across the web in an encrypted format to Concordia Bank. We decode your request and send the requested information back to you in an encrypted format. When the information reaches you, it is decoded so that you are able to read it.
Individual ID and Password - In order to access Concordia Bank's Online Banking, you must enter a unique User ID and Password, assigned initially by the bank. You will be required to change your password upon your initial logon. You should carefully select a password that is not easy to guess. We recommend changing your password frequently.
Account "Pseudo" Names - Concordia Bank does not display your account numbers over the Internet. Instead, we ask you to choose an alternate name for each of your accounts. These "pseudo" names take the place of your account numbers so you have easy recognition without the risk.
Security System - To keep unauthorized individuals from accessing your account by guessing your password, we have instituted an account lockout system and multi-factor authentication. If your password is entered incorrectly three consecutive times, the account is "locked out" of the system. Your account is not accessible via Online Banking during this lockout period. You will be required to come to the bank and reactivate your account.
Time-out Feature - If you are logged on to Online Banking but no activity is detected for 20 minutes, your online banking session will be ended. This is to protect you in case you accidentally leave your computer unattended after you logon. Always click the sign off button when you are finished with your online banking session.
Additional Security Measures - In addition to the above safeguards, we have sophisticated firewalls and two factor authentication process to ensure that only authorized individuals and devices are allowed access to any financial data.
Concordia Bank & Trust Company will keep abreast of new developments in technology to ensure that we provide our customers with a safe and private online banking service.